General jewelry care tips:
- Do not practice any type of sports with your jewelry.
- Avoid exposing your jewelry to cosmetic or household products that may damage its color.
- To clean the jewelry, use warm water and PH neutral soap. You can use a soft toothbrush, and dry it with a chamois leather or cloth. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO ALL OF THEM
- They should not be exposed to abrupt temperature changes.
- It is preferable to store your jewelry individually in its original box for proper conservation.
- For storage, make sure that the parts are in separate compartments.
- Avoid storing the chains closed in a flat surface to avoid knots.